Join the Family
Starts at $34/month with flexible contracts
Your Fitness Success is Our Focus
Each membership includes The Four Pillars of Success.
You have a gym that is arranged to give you a great workout and get you back to your life.
- Free “Fitness On Demand” Virtual Workouts when the Group X room is not being used.
- Free 30-minute workouts in the members’ section of our website.
- Warm-Up videos displayed to help you get ready to train and stay injury free.
- Affordable training options.
- Cool Down and foam rolling videos to help you cool down and start the recovery process.
- Affordable and great tasting Post-workout Protein Shakes, to kickstart your recovery.
- Therabody station that includes: Theraguns, Wave Rollers and Wave Solos.
- Many types of Foam Rollers for all your recovery needs.
- A Power Plate to help you get ready for your workout and speed up recovery.
- Professional Grade Nutrition Software – Vitabot™
- Meal Plans personalized to your goals and needs.
- Free recipes each month in the member’s section of our web site.
Education & Accountability
Monthly “On-Point” Private session with a coach can be used to help you understand equipment, form and/or exercise questions, accountability, goal setting, etc.
The Member’s Section of our web site has a variety of information released each month for the members.
You receive 2 Smart Start Sessions. These sessions can include:
- Initial Body Composition Scans
- Functional Movement Screen
- Goal Setting
- Nutrition Plan Guidance
Want to know what it’s like to be a member at GO: Fitness?
Listen to one of our members talk about how her time here has made her feel like she’s part of the family.
Change your life
Real People. Real Results.
“The trainers/coaches are in a league of their own; I appreciate how they push me, correct poor form, and know me by name. Most importantly I feel more like a family member then a member (like I did at my box gym). The coaches and owners have helped me deal with an eating disorder, checked in and got me in when I was struggling with depression after the loss of my father, and the programs have helped improve my vitals/bloodwork. The Go Fitness family has saved my life in more ways than they know, I am SO very grateful! “